Monday: White bean and black olive soup. I forgot to buy dry beans, so i made due with a can of white kidney beans. i have made this soup a lot before, using spinach or kale instead of escarole. i think i prefer the heartier greens over the escarole. (shoot i think the recipe is so old, it's not on cooking light on line. If you want the recipe you can let me know).
Tuesday: Grilled chicken and Roasted Cauliflower soup
i ended up making this maple-mustard glazed chicken real quick. I thought Tim took a pic of the soup, but he didn't. Both were sooo yummy, and easy!!
Wednesday: Chipotle Bean soup with chips and salsa.
Thursday: Chicken with balsamic fig sauce, couscous and salad. (we've had and liked the simple chicken recipe)
Friday: Salmon with Farrotto (Rissotto with Farro- a whole grain- instead of Rice). (butternut squash, gruyere and hazelnuts). Tim's not a fan of risotto, but hopefully with the healthier grain, and all those yummy ingredients I'll win him over.
Saturday: Chicken Enchiladas with mole sauce. I'm adding the mole sauce somehow to the recipe. we'll see. Tim loves mole.
Sunday: Veggie Curry with Cashew Rice.
Monday: Artichoke Quiche sorry i don't have a link for that one either.

Man, can I come over for supper?
ReplyDeleteThe people in my house freak out if I put regular Spinach in anything or last night when I bought the new Campbell's ORANGE tomato soup instead of the red. They were highly concerned with the color and let me know in no uncertain terms, "Not to mess with their tomato soup."
... I can only imagine what would happen if I made this yummy stuff! Oh it looks and sounds so good though!!! You sound like quite a good chef!
Hugs, Valerie
I'm trying to convince Haddy to eat this also, so far only the beanless chili was acceptable. thanks for the inspiration Sarah!!
ReplyDeletehummm, looks like I need to sign-up so i don't appear as "anonymous"!!!
ReplyDeleteFran