Dishes are done, Henry's asleep for the night, Lucy's in the bath and Tim's in charge of the rest of her routine...what's left? A cup of chai despite the heat the heat today, and some olympics in the background. I turned it on, and they were bemoaning how far Michael Phelps had gone since the last olympics...in the wrong direction. Not very nice. On a positive note, how do these people keep breaking world records? And why do these swimmers slap themselves? And .... ok, I'm distracted.
I just wanted to make an appearance in the "food blog" department. I've had this recipe tagged for a few weeks, but I haven't done much real cooking the last couple of months. I finally bought the ingredients last week, but Tim suggested it would go well with Steak, so we had to wait for the weekend. And it was SO DELICIOUS!! It's a little more trouble than my stuffed bell pepper recipe, but it was worth it. I used canned green chiles instead of the freshly roasted, and dried oregano instead of fresh. Lucy gobbled up the filling saying YUMMY! She surprises me sometimes!
Not the best photo, but it's real!
Baked Tomatoes stuffed with quinoa, corn and chiles
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can vouch for how yummy it is, I made this a while back - although we missed out on the steak as a side when I made it so I hope J doesn't see this! haha!
ReplyDeleteI agree about the world records...I mean how much faster can they get? One day they will have to reach a limit right? I will take the slapping over the butt rubbing that happens in between each point in the women's volleyball. I don't get sports sometimes.