Oregon, July 2016

Oregon, July 2016

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Raffle for Kalia

My new favorite thing is Christmas Shopping online while supporting families who are trying to bring home their (adopted) child(ren). I'm officially addicted! I love the excitement of seeing the marker move up on the "chip in" trackers....and of winning a prize (or potentially winning one) for myself or Lucy or other gift recipient in my life. But I especially love reading the stories of families who have chosen to follow a call to adopt a child in need of a family!! It's so beautiful to watch, and hard to read sometimes, but it's the tiniest little bit...the easiest thing to do for me to jump in and "chip in".

I've added a new link to the side....for a couple more days, you too can join the fun and the blessing, by joining the donations for the raffle to win one of 11 purse/gift bag collections by Vera Bradley. (I don't know name brands, but they're pretty and bold and fun!!) Kalia needs to come home SOON! and YOU need a new purse! Why not join in??!!

Family photo...Kalia is on the far right. Beautiful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment