Lucy has come to believe that her Auntie Anna lives in the computer (via skype). whenever I open the computer now (since christmas) she starts yelling "Anna, Anna, Anna" and not satisfied until we call her, or take her away from the room. So, i had the computer open, and she started her calling out for Anna. I walked away for a second, and put the "kid lock" on, so all she can do is bang the computer keys. I thought! In just a few seconds, she had clicked on the skype icon and pointing to the skype screen was calling out "Anna, Anna". Seriously, HOW DID SHE DO THAT???
Then, while Tim was calling Anna to see if she could skype, I was in the kitchen opening the freezer. Lucy came running (as she always does...we have a bottom freezer and she always wants to unpack it, or eat a treat or something). "Gogurt" (which includes all yogurt not just the name brand!), "Gogurt".... I showed her a gogurt and a mango cream bar that she also really likes. She picked the mango bar, despite her previous request, and then saw that I had another one in my hand. She pointed to it and said "Dada..." so I handed it to her, and she ran in and gave it to her Dada saying "Thanky"! (she always says thank you when she's giving you something, especially when she thinks it's a good gift!!)
well, lucy is literally hooking up the camera to my computer as I type, so hopefully Anna will call us back soon so Lucy can have her few minutes of fun. I am so in love with that kid, who needs fancy meals and parties and champagne for New year's eve? I've got Lucy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment